It’s always best to talk things through with an experienced debt adviser before you decide how you’re going to pay off debts.
This is because the debt solution that’s best for you depends on your personal circumstances.
Debt advisers can help you make the right decisions so most of your money will go to paying off your debts, which means you could be debt free sooner than you thought.
A debt adviser will:
- treat everything you say in confidence
- never judge you or make you feel bad about your situation
- suggest ways of dealing with debts that you might not know about
- check you’ve applied for all the benefits and entitlements available to you
- always make sure you’re comfortable with your decision.
Three quarters of people who get debt advice feel more in control of their finances afterwards.
You can find free, high-quality debt advice now using our debt advice locator tool.
If you’re struggling with debts, Breathing Space could give you valuable time to find a solution. Find out more about Breathing Space and how it can help you.