The information that you provide will be stored by us. It is important that you know that:
- We will only process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Act (2018) and the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We only contact you to respond to your enquiry.
- We never sell your personal data.
- We only collect and store the data you share with us in order that we can provide you with a personalised service.
- We only pass your personal data to a 3rd party with your consent or to meet legal obligations.
- We only share data on an anonymised based so that you cannot be identified.
- We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that your data cannot be illegally accessed.
Our Privacy Notice provides further information, together with your rights in respect of the data we hold on you.
Please Note - we can’t accept documents through this form. If you would like us to review any documents in relation to your enquiry, please send them directly to us at:
MoneyHelper Pensions Guidance, Money and Pensions Service, 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD.
Or email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org